- Continue to build Town’s reserve funds
- Keep Colonie a safe community
- Rebuild and maintain the Town's infrastructure
- Continue to attract redevelopment of vacant and underutilized commercial sites, attract hi-tech businesses, and create a healthy balance of commercial and residential areas for our residents
- Maintain low tax rate
- Continue to provide an excellent level of services that allows Colonie residents to enjoy a high quality of life
"As your Town Supervisor, I have worked hard to restore fiscal responsibility, create high ethical standards, and to bring efficient government practices to our town government. Financially, we have turned the corner and are now on the path to building much-needed reserve funds. With your help and continued support, we will keep Colonie a community and government we can ALL be proud of!"
» Paula Mahan, Supervisor
Together We’ve Made Great Progress!
At a Colonie Chamber of Commerce event