- Eliminated Town’s deficit and built $4M reserve
- Met NYS tax cap every year, enabling residents to receive tax rebates
- Major infrastructure initiatives for roads, water and sewer systems
- Improved Town Park – new liners and filters for pools, new adaptive playground, first dog park
- New splash pad for Town Park in 2018
- Brought Colonie Police Department to highest staffing level ever
- New passive park along Mohawk River
- Major library renovations underway
- Successful redevelopment of vacant and underutilized sites
- Comprehensive Plan Review
- New senior housing options for varying income levels
- Excellent level of youth services
"As your Town Supervisor, I have worked hard to restore fiscal responsibility, create high ethical standards, and to bring efficient government practices to our town government. Financially, we have turned the corner and are now on the path to building much-needed reserve funds. With your help and continued support, we will keep Colonie a community and government we can ALL be proud of!"
» Paula Mahan, Supervisor
Together We’ve Made Great Progress!
Youth in Government Day