- Eliminated the Town’s deficit
- Continues to build reserve funds
- Cut government spending and developed efficient government practices
- Colonie ranks as one of the safest towns in the nation
- The Town's EMS Department is a national leader in emergency cardiac care
- Developed aggressive strategy for redevelopment of vacant and underutilized sites
- Implemented a second five-year paving and drainage plan
- Streamlined planning process to attract new development and high-tech business
- Developing second dog park in the Town of Colonie
- Completed a Route 5 (Central Avenue) Corridor Study
- Developed new passive park connecting to the Mohawk-Hudson Bike-Hike Path
- Maintained an excellent level of services for our youth and seniors
"As your Town Supervisor, I have worked hard to restore fiscal responsibility, create high ethical standards, and to bring efficient government practices to our town government. Financially, we have turned the corner and are now on the path to building much-needed reserve funds. With your help and continued support, we will keep Colonie a community and government we can ALL be proud of!"
» Paula Mahan, Supervisor
Together We’ve Made Great Progress!
Youth in Government Day 2013